With the experience of the professional roofers at Transparent Roofing, you’ll know the roofing is quality craftsmanship done right. Our team has been servicing roofs and making roof repairs for 20+ years, and we aren’t stopping any time soon.
You can always count on us to be there for any roof repair or inspection needed. And trust us, we have seen just about every type of roof damage that exists, so there is just about nothing we don’t know how to fix.
The roof over your family’s heads is nothing to take lightly. But, no matter the damage your roof has sustained, you’ll not want to tackle roof repair on your own. Your roof needs an expert repair and right away. Transparent Roofing is here to jump on top of roof repairs. Our team provides roof repair for commercial properties and residential homes.
Does Your Home Need Roof Repair?
When a roofing inspector comes to your home to assess the roof, they will tell you right away if it needs work and how urgent that repair is needed. If you notice any of the signs listed below, you should call for an inspection right away.
If you notice any of these, do not delay. Contact Transparent Roofing right away.
- Are your electricity bills are much higher than a typical month? It could be the AC leaking through the damage on the roof.
- What about the paint on the walls of your home? Does it appear to be peeling or bubbling up? Well, unfortunately, you may have moisture build-up in your roof.
- Have a saggy baggy roof or ceiling? In that case, the roof may need some attention.
- And what about the shingles; are they lifting or curling up? If so, they need replacement before they crack or tear off in a storm.
- Are there water stains on your ceiling on the interior of the house? In that case, you should get leak detection right away.
- In the attic, do you notice light seeping in between the rafters? It would be best to have it looked at for leaks.
- Has a quaint little family of rodents moved on in? Make sure they didn’t do damage to the roof to get in.
Transparent’s Expert Roof Repair
As residents of the Sunshine State, you know how much our roofs have to be able to withstand. Torrential downpours, tornadoes, hurricanes, and the raging sun are all factors in how your roof will hold up to the test of time. But should your roof sustain damage that needs repair, Transparent can fix it.
You may have never thought of it, but roof damage can lead to other problems like mold growth, structural damage, wood rot, and damage to the building’s interior.
Our Transparent technicians are fully qualified and ready to repair the following roof problems.
- Roof Leaks
- Holes or Corrosion
- Animal Damage
- Hurricane Damage
- Wind Damage
- Storm Damage
- Tornado Damage
- And so much more!
Homeowners can believe in the Transparent Roofing professionals to inspect the damage and get the roof fixed in no time. Because, as you know, as time goes by, roof leaks, dents, and holes get larger and larger.
Roof Repair Like None Other
For roof repair and service like none other, look no further than Transparent Roofing. Our staff takes your home’s safety very seriously, so we will get you on the schedule as soon as you call us. Upon arrival, we will discuss the reason for your call, then up we go.
At Transparent Roofing, we are keenly aware that no time is a good time for a roof repair. That is precisely why we strive to schedule repairs around your family’s busy schedule. Our team will work diligently to be as minor an inconvenience as possible.
When the repair is complete, you can bet we will get everything cleaned up and back to normal. The only change will be a roof that doesn’t leak.
We are the clear choice for roof repairs in the Pinellas or Hillsborough county area. Contact Transparent Roofing to erase the damaged sections and restore a safe roof.