Leak detection before it becomes flood remediation is our specialty at Transparent Roofing.
We know that when you think you may have a roof leak, there are many concerns. What damage is already done, what more will there be, how am I going to fix this, and how much will it cost are all valid questions running through your mind.
Never fear. Our team of contractors at Transparent Roofing has a clear solution through leak detection. If you are in Pinellas or Hillsborough County, contact the team right away to schedule leak detection for your home or business.
How Do You Know if You Need Leak Detection?
There are many signs you have a roof leak. But before you go poking around in the attic or on the roof, call Transparent Roofing to perform expert leak detection services and look for water damage. Check for the following signs, and then make the clear choice to call Transparent.
- Wall and Ceiling Water Stains: Often, the first sign of a roof breach is the telltale brownish-yellow ring on the wall or ceiling indicating a leak up above.
- Mold and Mildew Growth: Mold and mildew grow where water accumulates. And these two can be very dangerous in a home.
- Light Seeping In: If you don’t need a light in the attic because of the stream of light coming from the roof, you have a leak. It is only time before rain causes it to be a problem.
- A Major Weather Event: Hurricanes, hail, high-wind, and other natural occurrences can wreak havoc on your roof. Call for inspection or leak detection after a significant weather event.
So, if every time it rains, you need buckets, pots, and pans to catch the water coming into the house, call Transparent Roofing right away.
What Damage Does a Roof Leak Cause?
Getting a roof leak located and repaired is critical since letting it go can cause catastrophic damage to your house. Save yourself time and money by scheduling Transparent Roofing for leak detection at the first sign of a roof leak. Want to know what damage a leak can do? Here are a few of the damages we have come across in 20+ years in the business.
- Ceiling Stains
- Soaked and Ruined Insulation
- Mold and Mildew in the roof and the attic
- Rusting Metal
- Wood Rot
- Significant Structural Damage, and more.
Trust the knowledgeable professionals at Transparent for your roof leak detection.
Trust Our Leak Detection Experience
Our leak detection specialists will locate and take care of the leak the right way the first time. Early detection saves you time and money. And we have seen just about every roof condition and leak there is.
Transparent’s qualified technicians will come out to inspect the leak and its origin. Then the specialist will lay out a plan for repair or replacement. And we stand behind all our work and guarantee your satisfaction. You will know your roof is in good shape when you hire the roofing professionals at Transparent Roofing.