At Transparent Roofing, our commercial roofers are fully equipped, well-trained, and certified technicians providing for all your business’s roofing services. Our goal is total transparency, honesty, and integrity in dealing with each of our customers. Place your trust in Transparency Roofing for your commercial roofing service.
Commercial Roofing Services Offered by Transparent
Those living and working in the Pinellas and Hillsborough county areas know how hard the Florida weather is on your commercial roof. Your roof faces the sun beating down on it day after day. And then there are the lightning storms and hurricanes to deal with. And since the roof is the main structure keeping the elements off your customers, we take your roof very seriously.
Transparent Roofing provides the commercial roofing your structure needs. We will meet and even exceed your needs with quality materials and craft. And we will take into account all of the building codes for your commercial zone.
Commercial Roofing Types
Commercial Roofing comes in various types utilized depending on building code and structure. With each, you can rest assured that your roof will be of the highest quality materials with the strength you need to protect your business.
We offer the following Commercial Roofing types:
- Composite Asphalt Shingles are perhaps the most widely used product and last 15 to 40 years. It is not as expensive as others and holds up in most weather.
- Metal Roofing is resistant to damage caused by fire, high winds, and rain lasting 30 to 75 years. Although it is a trending look and less expensive than shingles, it may be a bit noisy.
- Concrete or Clay Tiles are popular, strong, and long-lasting. And they last about 100 years.
- Wood Shingles are of natural wood and last 25 to 30 years.
- Slate Roofing is a pricey option, but looks great and is very durable, perhaps lasting the longest of all the shingle options.
- TPO or Thermoplastic Polyolefin is cost-effective, lightweight, and strong.
- Modified Bitumen roofing is very sturdy, water-proof, and perfect for flat roofs and roof-top bars.
- EPDM or Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer is like rubber for your roofing. It is a quick and easy installation and it is an inexpensive option.
When your building needs a new commercial roof, let the experts at Transparent Roofing help you choose the appropriate product for your business. Most of today’s roofing products resist the sun’s UV rays and withstand the brutal Florida weather.
The Clear Choice in Commercial Roofing Services
Your business is just that… your business. Our business is putting a quality and reliable roof over your heads so you can focus on building client relationships.
We are aware of how disrupting getting roof repair and replacement can be for your place of business. The contractors at Transparent Roofing will do all they can to get your roof back to code promptly, cleaning as they go.
Transparent Roofing is fully licensed, certified, bonded, and insured to offer the utmost protection for you and your place of business. We are the local experts in residential and commercial roofing services, including new construction, roof repair and replacement, leak detection, roof insurance, and professional roof inspection.